What is Animal Communication?
Animal Communication is the process by which a Human can use telepathy to connect with and interpret an animal’s thoughts and emotions. It is by this manner, a human can directly “hold a dialogue” with an animal to gain a deeper understanding of the animal’s disposition and outlook. An Animal Communicator assists people and their beloved pets by helping them to strengthen their
understanding of each other, and to discover their purpose together on this
It is by this means of holistic exchange known as Animal Communication, that we as humans are able to better help our pets who may be struggling to cope with illness, injury, stress or emotional difficulties. Our furry, feathery or scaly little friends will often feel a profound sense of liberation when they are able to reveal themselves to us - their humans.
When might you consider seeking out the assistance of an Animal Communicator?
·When your Pet has puzzling behavior and the cause is unknown
· When your Pet has health problems or illness
· When your Pet has abuse or trauma issues in their past
· When your Pet seems lethargic or depressed
· When your Pet is lost or missing
· When you would like to speak with a beloved Companion that has passed
· When your Pet is nearing transition and you have questions about euthanasia issues
· When your Pet has been a Rescue and you want to discover what they have experienced in their lifetime before you became their Human
While doing psychic readings for humans, I inadvertently began communicating with animals. I kept having animals "showing up and making appearances" during my regular readings. I quickly realized that these animals were in fact themselves giving me poignant messages for my clients. Many times during a reading, it could get extremely comical when a client came to inquire about a current love interest, and what they got instead was their dog passing them messages!
I have been consciously communicating with our animal friends since 2005 and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The thoughts and feelings of an animal are no more complex or different to those of a human. They express their thoughts, feelings, concerns and opinions just like you and me. Animals are wonderful, intelligent, beings and I have learned many spiritual and life lessons from them. In light of our current global situation, now more than at any other time in our history - we all need to start listening to what the animals are trying to tell us!
Here are just a few conversation topics I have had with some lovely Animals:
- A turtle who was depressed because his human put him in an empty aquarium in a back room in their house and no one ever paid any attention to him - he wanted to be acknowledged and included like the dogs of the household were
- A dog who wanted to live out his old age in his human's home - his home - and not be euthanized
- A cat who didn't like the loud music his owner played
- Rabbits who wouldn't go into their hutch at night because they were tired of their human screaming at them and not showing them love or respect
- A sheep who didn't like people making fun of his name which was "Fonzie" - he wanted a regular name like "Charlie"
- A dog who was frantic because he thought his male human would never be able to find him in his new home - the dog last saw his human going through the doors of a hospital - no one had ever explained to the dog that his male human had passed away